INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Manuscript should be typed simple spaced on Microsoft Word according to the attached file. : The page setup is 182 x 257mm. Papers should have the following sections.
1. Title of the paper
2. Name of the author(s) with initials and the name and address of the institution where the work was done must be given.
Present address(es) of author(s) may be given if they are different from the above.
3. Abstracts: All papers must have an abstract of not more than 250 words of the significant results reported in the paper.
The abstract should be informative to be used by abstracting periodicals without modification.
4. Keywords: Between 4 and 6 key words must be provided for the purpose of indexing.
5. Text: The paper must contain preferably 'Introduction, experimental details, results and discussion and conclusion'
Acknowledgement: including information on grants received, before the references, in a separate section.
6. References: The references must be in the following order:
1. Bentiss F., Traisnel M., Lagrenee M. Corros. Sci. 42 (2001) 127.
Reference to a book: 2.Vicens J.,Harrowfield J., Baklouti A. Calixarenes in the Nanoworld, Springer, (2007).
Tables: Tables should be prepared using MS Word should be numbered sequentially as they appear, i.e. Table 1, Table 2, etc.
Figures: Figures may be included within the body of the manuscript or may be submitted as a separate file. Figures should be numbered sequentially as they appear, i.e. Figure 1, Figure 2, etc., and a caption should appear directly below each figure.
Mathematical Equations: Authors may create their mathematical equations by using equation editor or may be prepared by their choice and then save the equation as an image.
Spectra: IR and NMR Spectra should be submitted in the JPEG or GIF format,
7. Cover letter: Authors should state that paper has not been previously published and that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere
8. The articles should be submitted electronically through e-mail to the editorial office at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Authors should suggest three or four reviewers to comment their manuscript.
10. Upon the acceptance of the article for publication, the author(s) should deposit the crystallographic data (CIF) at Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (ICSD) (Karlsruhe, Germany) by e-mail (email@example.com, for inorganic structures or at Cambridge Structural Database at the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Center (CCDC) (Cambridge, United Kingdom) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org, for organics crystal structures. The article should be submitted with the corresponding reference number only.
11. Proofs: When your manuscript is received by the Publisher it is considered to be in its final form. One set of page proofs in PDF format will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author, to be checked for typesetting/editing. No changes in, or additions to, the accepted manuscript will be allowed at this stage. Proofreading is solely the author's responsibility.
Corrections — Any requested corrections or withdraw the published paper, authors have to
pay corrections fee as 100 Euro because of their personal fault.